Below is a list of New Features and Behavior Changes compared to the previous LTS version, Boréalis (2018.16).
- CC Manager:
- Add callbacks count and oldest callbacks
- Desktop Assistant:
- Tray icon shows:
- if user is disconnected
- if user has missed calls
- Improved sound settings for WebRTC
- Windows location and sized is saved when exiting
- Tray icon shows:
- UC Assistant:
- Can empty the search box
- Translation: new German translation of Application (Desktop Assistant, UC Assistant, CC Agent and CC Manager)
- XiVO PBX
- New outgoing calls configuration with Routes: more flexible and compatible with XDS sytem - see Outgoing Calls.
- Add SRCNUM as available information for FaxToMail application
- WebI: available incoming calls number displayed when creating a new Incoming call (suggestions is limited to the 10 first available results).
- Can call a user in different context
- Can call a group located on any MDS
- Can synchronize a device from Webi whatever its MDS
- Can specify the user line site when importing users with a CSV file - see User Import and Export.
- Can specify local SIP trunks for a MDS
- Intra-MDS routing SIP peers are auto-generated
- Outgoing call routes can be configured per-MDS
- High availibility
- DB Replic can replicate events from the slave XiVO to the XiVO CC reporting database - see Interconnection with XiVO CC
- Upgrade to asterisk 16, the latest LTS version of asterisk.
- Upgrade to postgres 11, the latest release of postgres.
- Recording server API URL was changed. It is now prefixed with recording. For example /records/search URL was changed to /recording/records/search.
- When creating a user using the REST API, the CTI profile is now set to a default value and the CTI client is enabled when a CTI client login and a password is set.
- It now runs inside the nginx container and the fingerboard container was removed
- XiVO CC services are opened on URLs without port number
- CC Assistant, CC Manager, Recording and Config Mgt open through https
- XiVO CC services running on separate servers can be accessed from one fingerboard
- See Nginx path distribution for details
- Database will be upgraded from postgres 9.4 to 11
- Database is now run inside a container
- XiVO PBX
- Asterisk: language now defaults to fr_FR.
To change it to english, one should:
- verify that the packages asterisk-sounds-wav-en-us, xivo-sounds-en-us are installed
- and set, in file
/etc/asterisk/asterisk.confthe defaultlanguage parameter to en_US
- IAX trunks are no longer supported.
- Outgoing calls were migrated to Routes: a more flexible routing system - see our migration guide.
- Web Interface, Groups and Queues configuration: the Busy case in the No answer tab was removed.
- WebI : user’s in select box are now displayed number@mediaserver [context] (instead of number@context)
- Asterisk: language now defaults to fr_FR. To change it to english, one should:
- Intra-MDS routing SIP peers are auto-generated: you MUST then remove the peers you would have created manually.
Follow the usual procedures (don’t forget the specific steps to upgrade to another LTS version - see Manual steps for LTS upgrade):
Features & bugfixes list¶
Callisto Bugfixes Versions¶
Components version table¶
Table listing the current version of the components.
|Component | current ver.|
Consult the Callisto.02 Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, nginx, recording-server, xivo-confgend, xivo-dao, xivo-db, xivo-manage-db, xivo-outcall, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #2212 - Empty the search box
- #2488 - Update login page to have same look and feel than ccagent or cccmanager and display logged username
- #2470 - ACD outbound call status is always dialing
- #2505 - Add username to RichDirectoryResult in XUC
- #2458 - XDS - Improve postgresql configuration handling
- #2473 - XDS - mds installation may fail when configuring uuid
- #2498 - Deleting trunk used in outcall causes outcall not to be
- #2500 - Postgres in docker is always restarting in auto recovery mode
- #2504 - Increase default number of connection in db container
- #2512 - Outcall - no group id for user causes sql group query to fail
- #2383 - XiVO CC services can’t use domain names
Consult the Callisto.01 Roadmap.
Components updated: asterisk, xivo-config, xivo-db, xivo-monitoring, xivo-outcall, xivo-solutions-doc, xivo-upgrade, xivo-web-interface, xucmgt
- #2481 - Save desktop assistant windows location and size on exit
- #2389 - Optimize Chrome WebRTC settings
- Asterisk: Update asterisk to 16.3.0 #2483
- #2465 - Asterisk 16 - Voicemail supervision doesn’t work
- #2362 - XDS - Database schema is shown as NOK after upgrade
- #2453 - Outcall - application - consider context inclusion
- #2460 - Outcall - make intra-mds call routing work for other contexts than default
- #2463 - Outcall - migration to Route - migration script creates routes with outgoing context
- #2464 - Outcall - application does not reconnect to database
- #2477 - Permissions not respected when calling a forwared user
- #2478 - Asterisk 16 - Not logging CEL if database is not ready when asterisk starts
- #2479 - Outcall - Callerid and forward - Wrong callerid when U1 calls U2 fwded to external user
- #2484 - Route - I should be able to create a route with prio > 10
- #2489 - Clean outcall from contextmember table
- #2491 - Bypass schedule with password doesn’t work for outgoing calls