Below is a list of New Features and Behavior Changes compared to the previous LTS version, Boréalis (2018.16).
- CC Agent :
- Can display charts on click on statistics buttons - see Statistics.
- CC Manager:
- Add callbacks count and oldest callbacks
- Desktop Assistant:
- UC Assistant:
- Can empty the search box
- Can open a popup on sheet evetn - see Screen popup on UC Assistant
- Translation: new German translation of Application (Desktop Assistant, UC Assistant, CC Agent and CC Manager)
- XiVO PBX
- New outgoing calls configuration with Routes: more flexible and compatible with XDS sytem - see Outgoing Calls.
- Add SRCNUM as available information for FaxToMail application
- WebI: available incoming calls number displayed when creating a new Incoming call (suggestions is limited to the 10 first available results).
- Can call a user in different context
- Can call a group located on any MDS
- Can synchronize a device from Webi whatever its MDS
- Can specify the user line site when importing users with a CSV file - see User Import and Export.
- Can specify local SIP trunks for a MDS
- Intra-MDS routing SIP peers are auto-generated
- Outgoing call routes can be configured per-MDS
- High availibility
- DB Replic can replicate events from the slave XiVO to the XiVO CC reporting database - see Interconnection with XiVO CC
- Upgrade to asterisk 16, the latest LTS version of asterisk.
- Upgrade to postgres 11, the latest release of postgres.
- Recording server API URL was changed. It is now prefixed with recording. For example /records/search URL was changed to /recording/records/search.
- When creating a user using the REST API, the CTI profile is now set to a default value and the CTI client is enabled when a CTI client login and a password is set.
- It now runs inside the nginx container and the fingerboard container was removed
- XiVO CC services are opened on URLs without port number
- CC Assistant, CC Manager, Recording and Config Mgt open through https
- XiVO CC services running on separate servers can be accessed from one fingerboard
- See Nginx path distribution for details
- Recording server displays only answered calls
- Database will be upgraded from postgres 9.4 to 11
- Database is now run inside a container
- XiVO PBX
- Version was upgraded to version 16: note that diaplan application
Macrono longer works and needs to be updated to use
- Language now defaults to fr_FR. To change it to english, one should:
- verify that the packages asterisk-sounds-wav-en-us, xivo-sounds-en-us are installed
- and set, in file
/etc/asterisk/asterisk.confthe defaultlanguage parameter to en_US
- Version was upgraded to version 16: note that diaplan application
- IAX trunks are no longer supported.
- Outgoing calls were migrated to Routes: a more flexible routing system - see our migration guide.
- Web Interface, Groups and Queues configuration: the Busy case in the No answer tab was removed.
- WebI : user’s in select box are now displayed number@mediaserver [context] (instead of number@context)
- Intra-MDS routing SIP peers are auto-generated: you MUST then remove the peers you would have created manually.
Callisto Bugfixes Versions¶
Components version table¶
Table listing the current version of the components.
Consult the Callisto.17 Roadmap.
Components updated: xucserver
Consult the Callisto.16 Roadmap.
Components updated: xucserver
Consult the Callisto.15 Roadmap.
Components updated: pack-reporting
- #3078 - [C] - log rotation for specific-stats.log does not work as expected
Consult the Callisto.14 Roadmap.
Components updated: recording-server, xivo-full-stats, xivo-monitoring, xivo-web-interface, xucmgt, xucserver
- #2963 - Not logging CEL if database is not ready when asterisk starts (again)
- #2976 - [C] - In agent view, when editing an agent, can’t order on column
- #3039 - [C] - Click to call crashes desktop application
- #2973 - [C] - Recorded calls which do not enter a queue are not displayed in the recording interface
- #2998 - [C] - Call history does not show calls from Group
- #2988 - CallerID name display error when call comes from a Group
- #2783 - conference error when reconnecting to ucassistant
- #2960 - Wrong user receives conference events while in transfer
- #3004 - [C] - Error when adding a user to a group when creating this user
- #2987 - Fix xucmgt / desktop assistant build
Consult the Callisto.13 Roadmap.
Components updated: xivo-confgend, xivo-config, xivo-dao, xivo-db, xivo-monitoring, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-recording, xucmgt, xucserver
#2932 - config.ini file is not kept when updating desktop app
Behavior change Instead of being directly next to the executable file, the ini config file is now in a config directory, one folder higher.
Config file will be kept only when upgrading by automatic upgrade.
We now have a log file called log.log for electron related logs. Doc : https://www.npmjs.com/package/electron-log
- #2952 - Recording of number not to be recorded is still recorded
- #2886 - “Play audio” signal from keyboard or headset plays the xivo ringing sound
#2366 - [C] - No error is displayed on login page when agent is already logged on another phone
#2912 - [C] - Transfer completion may fail (all is hangup) if transfer completion is done while destination is ringing
#2921 - Sheet event is taken into account on UC clients
Behavior change The executable run by the sheet event will be run by default on the desktop Agent but not on the desktop Assistant.
To run an executable on the desktop Assistant, you need to set the popupassistant variable to true and add it in a subroutine on a user.
#2945 - Phone status of other users is wrong in UC Assistant
#2956 - MDS users don’t see participants of a conference in UC Assistant
- #2513 - Source number is wrong when you call with UC Assistant from a MDS
- #2737 - Database: set synchronous_commit to off by default to enhance performance
- #2874 - Asterisk munin plugins don’t work
- #2883 - [XiVO Phonebook] Phonebook numbers like +XX (E.164 format) should be allowed
- #2936 - Disabled incoming calls (DID) are still generated in the dialplan
Consult the Callisto.12 Roadmap.
Components updated: xucmgt, xucserver
- #2843 - Cannot change pause reason when already on pause
- #2819 - Chrome / Chromium crashes when agent misses a call and focus and browser has its focus on another tab
Consult the Callisto.10 Roadmap.
Components updated: xivo-config, xivo-manage-db, xivo-outcall, xivo-upgrade, xivocc-installer, xucmgt
- #2687 - [C] - Cannot scroll to the end of content panel when receiving a call
- #2758 - Webrtc agent is still ringing after logged out on CC agent on login page callisto
- #2648 - Autolog user using token
- #2482 - Double ringbacktone on api dial for WEB RTC
- #2358 - Doc - Enhance installation and upgrade behind a proxy
- #2587 - Logrotate configuration for /var/log/postgresql/ should be created on fresh install and upgrade
On media servers upgraded from Borealis to Callisto.00, 01 or 02,
xivo-remove-postgres-94 must be re-run
after dist-upgrade to remove postgresql-common.
- #2618 - XDS - DB on MDS can’t be connected through unix socket after upgrade from Borealis
- #2686 - Hostname change is not taken into account
- #2721 - CallerID doesn’t work with an external PBX
- #2728 - Download of Docker GPG key does not work behind a proxy
- #2766 - xivo-webi cannot display routes if your are on Edge or Chrome < v69
Consult the Callisto.09 Roadmap.
Components updated: xivo-db
- #2653 - No new line at end of pg_hba.conf file
Consult the Callisto.08 Roadmap.
Components updated: asterisk, config-mgt, dahdi-linux, xivo-backup, xivo-config, xivo-db, xivo-install-script, xivo-outcall, xivo-sysconfd, xivo-upgrade, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xucmgt
- #2575 - Electron window doens’t stretch for video call
- #2642 - Fixing the behavior of electron window on double-click during video calls
- #2088 - API - Be able to create a user on a specific MDS (xivo-libldap)
- #2572 - Migrate mirror from old VM to new VM with aptly
- #2629 - How to identify a second call
- #2166 - Remove shotgun dependency as default one in documentation and xc_webrtc.js
#2493 - Upgrade to postgres 11 - enhance database migration time
#2564 - Administrator should be able to restrict database access (clean install and upgrade)
Remote connection to asterisk database will be closed after upgrade. Database configuration file must be edited manually, see Restricting database access. If your XiVO was already upgraded to Callisto version, the previous configuration files from postgres 9.4 can be lost.
#2565 - When I installed DAHDI modules, it should continue to work after (minor) kernel upgrade
When upgrading, it will install new
dahdi-linux-dkmspackage with necessary dependencies. The removal of the old
dahdi-linux-modules-*packages is handled during the upgrade on XiVO.
However this removal is not handled automatically during upgrade on MDS. Therefore, on a MDS, you MUST remove them manually after the upgrade by running the command:
apt-get purge '^dahdi-linux-modules*' -y``
#2570 - HA unable to activate due to missing pg_hba.conf (clean install only)
#2581 - [C] - Outcall - Schedules applied on objects that redirect to external number are badly applied on outcall
#2601 - Outcall description are wrong
#2608 - Route - Target field should be after Regexp field
#2609 - Route - When removing value for Target or Regexp
#2614 - Apply user’s call permissions to his forwarded calls fail
#2638 - xivo-backup - adding fail2ban, docker/xivo and postgres 11 configuration
- #2611 - XDS - Route - Called extension is changed on first MDS even if trunk is on an other MDS
- #2636 - Outcall - disabled trunk located on different mds than current is still dialed
- #2224 - Add Entity_ID to Context and method to get it
Consult the Callisto.07 Roadmap.
Components updated: xivo-db, xucmgt
- #2612 - Desktop Assistant crash if app_startup or app_close is set in ini cfg
- #2613 - Callto and tel protocols are not calling on windows
- #2561 - Correctly displaying long contact names in conferences
- #2607 - Flashtext icon is not displayed in conference when the conference is managed
- #2615 - MDS - Database clean install fails
Consult the Callisto.06 Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, xivo-config, xivo-dao, xivo-db, xivo-dird, xivo-manage-db, xivo-outcall, xivo-upgrade, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #2576 - Callto and tel protocols are not calling on windows
- #2590 - Be able to configure Desktop assistant if ini file is existing
- #2583 - Project - Launch an exe from the XiVO assistant desktop
- #2510 - Be able to send flashtext from an ongoing call
- #2574 - Cache is not invalidated when new xucmgt version is installed
- #2531 - Add username to PhoneEvents in XUC
- #2454 - Rights - internal call rights are not applied to intra-mds calls
- #2461 - dird - fix integration tests
- #2494 - Outcall application - user permissions are not known on another mds
- #2495 - Outcall - Be able to propagate the internal callerid to an external PBX
- #2496 - Db - Should log to /var/log/postgres/
- #2523 - Upgrade - xivo-upgrade post-start.d scripts don’t run correctly when upgrading from a Jessie version
- #2571 - Outcall - add internal callerid checkbox to webi route page
- #2573 - Outcall migration to Route - migration script should take into account the ‘internal’ checkbox
- #2582 - Outcall - xfer and online call recording not set in dial options
- #2588 - Reset to autoprov icon should be moved next to delete icon
- #2591 - Doc - warnings about network settings included in backup
- #2577 - Emojis image source is not copied into docker container
Consult the Callisto.03 - Callisto.05 Roadmap.
Components updated: xivo-config, xivo-db, xivo-manage-db, xivo-sysconfd, xivo-upgrade, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #2268 - CCagent dynamic statistics charts display on top of current counters
- #2536 - Desktop electron tray icon is not changed when missed call in Desktop Assistant
- #2416 - write flashtext to other connected users
- #2509 - Display notification badge on callControl menu of UC Assistant and on Electron tray
- #2511 - Display multiple flashtext on callContol page
- #2560 - Make links clickable in flashtext
- #2563 - Parse Emojis in FlashText
- #2515 - XDS - ACD Outbound calls are done multiple times
- #2516 - Add creation date of FlashText
- #2518 - Add display name in FlashText
- #2527 - XDS - Dial from Mobile application does not work correctly
- #2535 - CAS Login doesn’t work when username contains uppercase
- #2567 - AMI Failure when decoding response from other AMI applications
- #2474 - Database upgrade - make failure more visible
- #2480 - High Availability configuration can’t be edited in webi
- #2497 - Upgrade to postgres 11 - upgrade does not remove postgresql-common
- #2499 - XDS - database upgrade fails on media server
- #2525 - XDS - When upgrading MDS it always tries to migrate postgres 11
- #2526 - Move Media Server select fieldfrom Destination to Definition panel in Webi
Consult the Callisto.02 Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, nginx, recording-server, xivo-confgend, xivo-dao, xivo-db, xivo-manage-db, xivo-outcall, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #2212 - Empty the search box
- #2488 - Update login page to have same look and feel than ccagent or cccmanager and display logged username
- #2470 - ACD outbound call status is always dialing
- #2505 - Add username to RichDirectoryResult in XUC
- #2458 - XDS - Improve postgresql configuration handling
- #2473 - XDS - mds installation may fail when configuring uuid
- #2498 - Deleting trunk used in outcall causes outcall not to be
- #2500 - Postgres in docker is always restarting in auto recovery mode
- #2504 - Increase default number of connection in db container
- #2512 - Outcall - no group id for user causes sql group query to fail
- #2383 - XiVO CC services can’t use domain names
Consult the Callisto.01 Roadmap.
Components updated: asterisk, xivo-config, xivo-db, xivo-monitoring, xivo-outcall, xivo-solutions-doc, xivo-upgrade, xivo-web-interface, xucmgt
- #2481 - Save desktop assistant windows location and size on exit
- #2389 - Optimize Chrome WebRTC settings
- Asterisk: Update asterisk to 16.3.0 #2483
- #2465 - Asterisk 16 - Voicemail supervision doesn’t work
- #2362 - XDS - Database schema is shown as NOK after upgrade
- #2453 - Outcall - application - consider context inclusion
- #2460 - Outcall - make intra-mds call routing work for other contexts than default
- #2463 - Outcall - migration to Route - migration script creates routes with outgoing context
- #2464 - Outcall - application does not reconnect to database
- #2477 - Permissions not respected when calling a forwared user
- #2478 - Asterisk 16 - Not logging CEL if database is not ready when asterisk starts
- #2479 - Outcall - Callerid and forward - Wrong callerid when U1 calls U2 fwded to external user
- #2484 - Route - I should be able to create a route with prio > 10
- #2489 - Clean outcall from contextmember table
- #2491 - Bypass schedule with password doesn’t work for outgoing calls
LTS Release. New features and behavior changes are listed above under the Callisto (2019.05) section.
Consult the Callisto Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, recording-server, xivo-agid, xivo-confgend, xivo-config, xivo-dao, xivo-db, xivo-dird, xivo-install-script, xivo-manage-db, xivo-outcall, xivo-service, xivo-upgrade, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #2407 - Outcall application - routing (configmgt)
- #2430 - Outcall application - schedules and call rights API (configmgt)
- #2047 - XDS - Have all UC (Web/Desktop Assistant) features
- #2399 - Allow agent to logout when quitting desktop application
- #2413 - Add dynamic tray icon when we get missed calls or user is not logged in
#2450 - Do not display records for unanswered calls
Behavior change Display only answered calls records
- #2447 - Can’t reject forwarded call in UC assistant with webrtc user
- #2019 - Webrtc user who is also an agent can’t call after remove/add line
- #2208 - Webrtc - Current call is not displayed after changing line number
- #2442 - Be able to use WebRTC with a multi-tab application
- #2445 - Unable to complete transfer using cti
#1941 - SalesForce connector for XiVO
#2190 - Replace reset to autoprov icon
#2269 - Be able to configure a SIP Trunk on an MDS
#2271 - Allow MDS to serve calls even if the MDS0 is down
#2363 - XDS - Install xivo-outcall application on MDS
#2393 - XDS - Call to group on media server fails if mds peername is set and is different from mds name
#2397 - XDS - Incoming call (DID) to a group located on a MDS (which is not mds0) doesn’t work
#2400 - Outcall application - routing (local trunks only)
#2402 - [C] - Web-I - As an admin different from root I cannot edit Queue settings
#2409 - Outcall application - Webi Routes management
#2419 - Outcall - unable to call if no permissions are created
#2420 - Outcall - user with multiple rules has wrong rights selected
#2421 - Upgrade to postgres 11 - fix upgrade from aldebaran
#2423 - Outcall application - routing (intra mds)
#2427 - Outcall application - apply schedules and call rights
#2428 - Migrate Outcalls to Routes
#2429 - XDS - Install postgres 11 on MDS
#2431 - Upgrade to postgres 11 - fixes removal of postgres 9.4
#2432 - XDS - Generate “new” outcall in to-extern
#2434 - Wizard - Update default french configuration to routes
#2435 - Database schema should be up to date when db container is started
#2436 - Outcall application - set channel variables required before the routing starts
#2437 - Can’t create trunk other than SIP
Behavior change All IAX trunks have been removed, only SIP and Custom trunks are now available from the Webi.
#2439 - Outcall application - schedules and call rights API (webi)
#2441 - [C] - Web-I - As an admin different from root I cannot edit Queue settings
#2443 - Route tables missing in dao init
#2444 - Outcall application - adapt to route pattern table
#2446 - xivo-dird is not initiated for a callisto fresh install
#2448 - Reconfigure MDS components to use local DB
#2451 - Outcall migration to Route - migration script should not fail if outcall is misconfigured
#2455 - Outcall application - dst num transformation and callerid
#2459 - Intra-mds routing may end up in a loop
#2462 - Outcall migration to Route - migration script creates routes with priorities starting to 0 whereas webi accepts only prio > 0
#2467 - Outcall application - be able to call number starting with +
- #2014 - Load test XDS