Upgrading an XDS implies upgrading all components:
Media Server Upgrade¶
- This procedure must be done on all media servers belonging to the upgraded XDS.
- Before upgrading a MDS, the MDS Main must be fully upgraded
The upgrade process requires to run the following command on a shell prompt on each media server.
- Switch version using
xivo-distutility and specifying the LTS or specific version you want to upgrade to. For example
- Update package list
- Stop services
- Update configuration files
apt-get install xivo-config
- Start updating the packages
- Download new docker images
- Update and run containers
xivo-dcomp up -d --remove-orphans
- Start the remaining services