Consult the Aldebaran.04 Roadmap.
Components updated: xucserver
- #1905 - Can’t download callback tickets in ccmanager
Consult the Aldebaran.03 Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, recording-server, xivo-dao, xivo-install-cd, xivo-manage-db, xivo-web-interface, xucmgt, xucserver
#1770 - Rename statistic “Divert.” on ccmanager(queue_view)
Behavior change In CC Manager, in view Queues, column “Divert.” was renamed to “Timeout”.
#1887 - Call qualification export should be completely in JSON
- #1847 - Use Config Mgt with HTTPS protocol
- #1857 - configmgt redirection to login is not working
- #1892 - Cannot give the role Teacher to an user in configmgt
- #1860 - Outgoing transfer doesn’t have the correct recording audio file link in list of recorded files
- #1884 - Ordering of agents and queues in description of a transfered call recording
- #1853 - XuC user right is not using correct url for configmgt
- #1867 - High memory & cpu usage triggered by call loops and outbound queue calls
- #1872 - Document limitation for stop recording upon external xfer feature
- #1901 - Disable AMI log in xucserver
#569 - Voicemail Email - For a given voicemail, customizing email body doesn’t accept some “ponctuation” characters
Behavior change Some new error messages in XiVO web interface are displayed in the default language of web browser. The language can be different.
#1749 - Support CAS with SSO
#1760 - XiVO installation from ISO creates slow LVM partition
#1782 - Outgoing caller id and call permissions have wrong user id when unc. fwd
#1785 - Destination list hidden when creating a func key with boss-secretary filter
#1810 - Qualifications table not created on fresh xivo install
#1865 - Web interface doesn’t indicate that system configuration must be applied
#1894 - Button for mass synchronization disappears from web interface
#1897 - Doc - Live reload deactivation implications
See new table in General settings section.
- #1497 - Simplify ISO build
Consult the Aldebaran.02 Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, recording-server, xivo-dist, xucmgt, xucserver
- #1801 - Cannot remove activity from favorites when showQueueControls is not set
- #1834 - Be able to use XUC API from xucmgt 3rd party app
- #1776 - Call Qualifications: export as csv
- #1828 - Disable PlayFramework CSRF protection for REST API request with X-Auth-Token
- #1787 - As supervisor I don’t see disk space usage
- #1789 - Recording disk usage is inverted in log
- #1823 - Cannot use recording control on web agent during an outgoing call or incoming call
- #1832 - Recording call status is not always reported on acd outbound calls
- #1795 - Queue statistic conversation_time abnormally long
- #1806 - Null ‘key’ argument while displaying queue report in SpagoBI
- #1799 - UC assistant should not allow to hold second call if one is already holded
- #1817 - Channel vars not propagated from queue to agent
- #1833 - Connected line number and name is not always correct
- #1794 - Add borealis in the named distribution of xivo-dist
Consult the Aldebaran.01 Roadmap.
Components updated: recording-server
- #1777 - Angular controller load issue on “controle d’enregistrement” tab on the recording server
LTS Release. Below are listed the features, bugfixes and behavior changes.
Consult the Aldebaran.00 Roadmap.
Aldebaran is the new LTS release of XiVO Solutions, below is a summary of the New Features and Behavior Changes compared to the previous LTS version, Polaris.
- XiVO administration web interface has been revamped to make it lighter and more responsive.
- UC assistant can handle conferences with features such as showing participants, including a visual indicator to show who is talking. Added also possibility to Mute/Unmute/Kick participants if you’re an organizer of the conference.
- Personal contacts can be managed now from UC assistant. Possibility to add/edit/delete/import your own contacts from the application (see Personal contacts).
- It is now the forwarded user outgoing caller id which is used as the presentation number for its forwarded call.
- It is now the forwarded user call rights which are applied to his forwarded call.
- config-mgt is no longer part of the CC solutions but is coupled directly with XiVO PBX. An automatic redirection is done from old URL. Service is visible both from XiVO webi and is part of the xivo-service status list.
Features & bugfixes list¶
Components updated: config-mgt, recording-server, xivo, xivo-auth, xivo-db-replication, xivo-dist, xivo-install-script, xivo-manage-db, xivo-monitoring, xivo-service, xivo-solutions-doc, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #1769 - Rename statistics “Total” on ccmanager
- #1758 - ConfigMgt status in XiVO when restart is inactive(dead) whereas the docker is running
#1085 - Recording space alert when limit reached
#1750 - Stop Recording on external transfer
Behavior change Recording will now be stopped upon external transfer of an incoming call. That is if two external parties are bridged together (after a transfer for example), the recording will be stopped. See Stop recording upon external transfer.
- #1768 - Replicate call qualification configuration
- #1654 - Import/export a personal contact list
- #1657 - Name of the personal contact from my call history
- #1658 - Name of the personal contact in current call
- #1720 - Control my own microphone in a conference room
- #1728 - FavoriteUpdated event is not handled anymore once a personal contact is created
- #1735 - Mute/UnMute a participant in conference
- #1736 - Kick a participant in a conference
- #1771 - Updated name of the personal contact in call history
- #731 - [Doc] WebRTC route call when not connected
- #1773 - Add call qualifications interface to xucserver
#1741 - Add configmgt webservice to configure call qualification options in the queue WebI section
#1745 - Include Config Mgt in XiVO UC
Behavior change Docker bridge network were changed - from 172.18.0.0/16 to 172.18.0.0/24 for XiVO UC - from 172.18.0.0/16 to 172.18.1.0/24 for Config Mgt
#1752 - Incomprehensible error message when creating a conference with Organizer pin code without Pin code on general tab
#1757 - Get token from xivo-auth to be used by configmgt
#1763 - Configure call qualification options in the queue WebI section
- #1726 - xivo-docker does not upgrade docker-compose if it already exists