Below is a list of New Features and Behavior Changes compared to the previous LTS version, Izar (2022.05).
- Desktop Application
- Make Switchboard/POPC possible in Desktop Applications
- Third party application displayed in Desktop Application
- UC Assistant
- Call history: internal users status is now shown in history
- Integration of hand raising and lowering
- Unique Account : UA users now works in call groups, group pickup, and boss secretary filter
- New option
run_scriptswas added to wizard API json. See run_scripts in Wizard page. Default is
- New option
handle_system_confwas added to wizard API json. See handle_system_conf in Wizard page. Default is
- Labels: Improve web-interface labels with filtering and better display for long lists
- Call history API was enriched - see Associated Handler CALLHISTORY
Users in Groups and Queues:
The possibility to specify the channel (default or Local) for a user in a group or queue was removed.
All users in Groups and Queues are now added with interface
Local/id-42@usercallback(for a user with user id 42)
All users that were Groups’ or Queues’ member will have the queue/group member interface changed from
Local/id-42@usercallbackduring upgrade (for a user with SIP line abcd and number 1000 and user id 42).
Behavior change for XiVO unconditional forward (*21) and do not disturb (*25):
Group member Before (<=Izar) After (>= Jabbah) Channel type Channel type is not applicable default Local DND activated User is called anyway DND is followed User is not called UNC activated User is called anyway UNC is followed User is called anyway Queue member Before (<=Izar) After (>= Jabbah) Channel type Channel type is not applicable default Local DND activated User is called anyway User is not called User is not called UNC activated User is called anyway User is not called User is called anyway
Directory Research: Lookup results are now ordered in way to prefer more relevant results (see default_json)
*8 is not anymore supported by asterisk core feature but xivo-feature. Pay attention that migration sets it back to *8
- MEETINGROOM_AUTH_DOMAIN should be updated from ‘avencall.com’ to either ‘*’ or ‘meet-jitsi’
This release deprecates:
- LTS Deneb (2019.12): This version is no longer supported. No bug fixes, no security update will be provided for this release.
chan_sipis deprecated. It is still present in Jabbah release but will be removed from next LTS. See ref:upgrade_chan_sip_pjsip_migration_guide
chan_sccpis deprecated. It is still present in Jabbah release but is no longer tested and will be removed from next LTS.
Manual steps for LTS upgrade
Don’t forget to read carefully the specific steps to upgrade from another LTS version
Generic upgrade procedure
Then, follow the generic upgrade procedures:
Jabbah Bugfixes Versions¶
Components version table¶
Table listing the current version of the components.
Consult the 2022.10.09 (Jabbah.09) Roadmap.
- #6821 - Trying to connect to multiple unreachable mds leads xuc to stop working
#6840 - Mobile App - As a Mobile App User I don’t want to wait more than 20s before my destination rings
Behavior change Mobile Application: You can now configure the mobile application wait time and choose between music on hold or ringtone while waiting.
#6329 - As an admin I want to see SIP Call-Id in logs in order to simplify mobile app (and kamailio) debug
Behavior change If you had a custom pre-dial handler when calling a user, you should ensure that it calls
Gosub(xivo-user-predial,s,1)to have the default behavior.
Note: if your pre-dial handler called
Gosub(xivo_header_mgr,set_headers_on_channel,1)it should be replaced by a call to
Consult the 2022.10.08 (Jabbah.08) Roadmap.
- #6501 - Refresh build/patches for asterisk 18.17.1
- #6780 - PJSIP.d upgrade => deal with the xivo-confgend container delay
- #6689 - Window is not focused when launching application already running
- #6776 - Meetingroom : Add variable ENABLE_BACKGROUND_SELECTION in .env documentation
Consult the 2022.10.07 (Jabbah.07) Roadmap.
- #6486 - CCAgent - History display is broken : date & call status are not displayed in history entry
- #6629 - [Edge] CCagent] Dissuasion configuration through Edge with CC Agent is blocked
- #6246 - Autologin by token seems broken
- #6602 - CCagent do not resize to correct size at startup of desktop assistant
- #6295 - Duplicates in stat_agent_periodic when recompiling from db_replic
- #6495 - When in a meeting room, if I receive another meeting room invitation I can’t quit my current MR to join the new invitation
- #6343 - UC assistant- Remove the star of favorites for users without contact-id
- #6652 - History requests are sent multiple times to xuc when a call is ongoing
#6578 - Packet loss warning does not work with Chrome 110 and higher
#6590 - Opus is not activated for WebRTC users for Incoming call JABBAH
Behavior change We now ensure Opus codec is selected for calls towards WebRTC users. Given A a user Given W a WebRTC user. When A calls W, we ensure
opuscodec will be used on W’s channel (whatever the codec offered by A).
This implies potentially more transcoding load on asterisk. Previously A’s codec was preferred (presumably G.711 A-Law) and then implying less transcoding by asterisk.
#6614 - Ice negociation timeout not working in scenarios where two calls are presented in quick succession
#6645 - Missing small NaN fix in audio quality for izar and jabbah
- #6316 - [Doc] Roaming agent does not work with 2 webrtc lines - Relogging a wertc agent with default line on other webrtc line fails
- #6317 - [Doc] Agent on pause is set back to ready status after refreshing page
- #6517 - Fix the memory leak when a user is connecting to xuc
#6367 - (fix release )Since PJSIP, Asterisk charts in WebI are not rendered properly
#6386 - [Doc] UCAddon - wrong debian version in doc
#6555 - added rights and member management for agi located in /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/
#6642 - PJSIP config reload from Asterisk when using the exec & confgend mechanism is slow and delays SIP requests handling
Behavior change PJSIP configuration change: from now on launching manually a
module reload res_pjsip.soin asterisk CLI will not reload the pjsip configuration from the db.
See How to reload the configuration ? to do that.
#6654 - PJSIP automate generation on upgrade
Consult the 2022.10.05 (Jabbah.05) Roadmap.
- #6244 - UC assistant - Search results are not all displayed on frontend side
#6206 - I can’t click on the + button to add a user to a group
#6222 - Upgrade from Izar to Jabbah breaks MDS replication for extensions table
Behavior change If you come from a version lower than 2022.05.10 this upgrade will take more time to REINDEX the asterisk database.
Examples: - with 1 000 000 cel and 75 000 queue_log and 50 000 call_log it takes 7 sec (on a high performance disk - Read:400MB/s, Write:500MB/s) - with 3 600 000 cel and 15 000 000 queue_log and 4 000 000 call_log it takes 22 min (on a low performance disk - Read:80MB/s, Write:80MB/s)
#6240 - Secure xivo-upgrade loging off agents prior to launch real upgrade
#6266 - xivo-agid RAM over-consumption
Consult the 2022.10.04 (Jabbah.04) Roadmap.
- #6164 - When I hide self view there’s no way to reactivate
- #4325 - If a user logs in with the XiVO Client (!) and change its forward/dnd it breaks dnd/forward status on UC assistant
- #5580 - Headers duplicates on trunk fallback
- #6186 - [Web-i] - Remove the …annoying… tooltip in provisioning/general/ that leads to misconfiguration of provd
- #6194 - [S] Calls can be sometimes intercepted by a third party user if mobile is not reachable
Consult the 2022.10.03 (Jabbah.03) Roadmap.
- #6155 - [C] - Missing notification on a function key during a double call
- #6089 - Queue name is overlapping call control field
- #5975 - adding contact cypress test
- #6097 - xucmgt-call qualification starting countdown when call is hanged up
- #6142 - XiVO Desktop Application not shown properly under startup tab
#5832 - Call qualification Frontend Updates - Timeout on qualification sheet should begin when call is hung up
#6043 - Call QualificationBackend - mis defined baseurl & frontEndBaseUrl vars
Behavior change Add an env var for baseurl
- #6091 - Special characters and null are poorly handled in history initials display
- #6111 - User phone status is sometimes not updated in favorites
- #6145 - Fix mobile app connection
- #6141 - Codec opus is not activated anymore on webrtc endpoints (PJSIP)
- #6094 - xuc not working properly when rabbitmq stops
- #6149 - XuC - If XuC is started while DNS (for rabbitmq) is unavailable, then it never gets back working
- #5575 - [C] - Timezone issue when importing sound files.
- #6068 - Change postgresql apt key to reduce our network dependencies
- #6146 - C - Paging not working in PJSIP
- #6154 - Upgrade to Jabbah creates problem when xivo-config is updated
#6029 - Upgrade XiVO (pgxivocc) to 11.18
Behavior change Postgres version on XiVOxc was updated to latest fix version 11.18
- #6151 - Redirection to Edge URL for CCagent (via fingerboard) and UC App (via FQDN) when with Edge is installed
Consult the 2022.10.02 (Jabbah.02) Roadmap.
- #5000 - Update -candidate repo for Gaia with asterisk 18.10.1
- #5991 - ‘*’ DTMF fails from UC Assistant
- #6055 - AppImage build - should be launched inside electron-builder docker image
- #5832 - Call qualification Frontend Updates - Timeout on qualification sheet should begin when call is hung up
- #5989 - Create database for usage statistics
- #5990 - Usage statistics writer
- #6013 - Creation of usage event collector, creation of database structure
- #6039 - UC assistant - PIN removal for personal meeting room is not handled properly in form
- #6066 - Meetingroom put focus in userpin code input
- #5939 - Loss of performance when having around +20 favorites contact
- #5948 - Missing padding/space in favorite view in UC assistant
- #5961 - display number of messages on voicemail
- #6076 - Desktop tray icon is sometimes wrong due to race condition between missed call and chat
#3522 - [C] - Webi list user XSRF token issue
Behavior change Found in version 2021.09 too
#5576 - Integration of new mobile application waiting message
#6026 - Version name is not correctly set in webi
#6028 - Upgrade PostgreSQL db to 11.18
Behavior change Postgres version on XiVO was updated to latest fix version 11.18
- #5545 - Frontend Integration Tests - Be able to run cypress test on daily install
- #5601 - Create XiVO Desktop appImage
- #5953 - As an admin I want to be able to install xivocc silently
- #6022 - Bump install scripts
Consult the 2022.10.01 (Jabbah.01) Roadmap.
- #5890 - Sometimes call is automatically hangup when answered by mobile application
- #5930 - [C] PJSIP “Insecure” option in the SIP Trunk configuration
- #5875 - Desktop application - systray menu is not working on Linux
- #5577 - As mobile app user I want to correctly see missed calls on my webapp and mobileapp
- #5802 - UA User - Be able to use the mobile app with UA user
- #5906 - Handle call history when user is WebAppAndMobileApp (follow up of #5890)
- #5938 - xivo-full-stats restart indefinitely if CEL with appdata contains chars different than [a-zA-Z]
- #5871 - Switchboard - missing link to download app
- #5872 - [Doc] - Update DApp users’ guide with Switchboard
- #5870 - Call history buttons appear out of the div
- #5873 - [Doc] - UPdate users’ guide with new call history
- #5907 - Update xucmgt to use missed_call from user preferences instead of computing it.
- #5877 - Add log in xuc with the connection type when a user is log in
- #5249 - IVR uploads new audio file in place of an existing error.
- #5886 - PJSIP - Wrong option mapping for directmedia = nonat in sip config
- #5895 - Users state in group is not correctly taken into account
- #5908 - Store the number of missed calls in user preferences
- #5933 - As a user I want to have an error displayed when trying to login on MobileApp if XiVO is not properly configured for it
- #5947 - XDS - agid doesn’t start on MDS (python build problem)
Consult the 2022.10.00 (Jabbah.00) Roadmap.
xivo-jicofo-jitsi xivo-jvb-jitsi xivo-prosody-jitsi xivo-web-jitsi xucmgt
ivr-editor xivo-agid xivo-config xivo-jigasi-jitsi xivo-meetingrooms xivo-provd-plugins xivo-web-interface
- #5111 - Desktop App - Use gif when installing the app on Windows.
- #5800 - Mobile App - Allow call group, BS filter and call pickup
#4558 - Conference Room - Reenable the Meeting Participant View
#4731 - Meeting Room - Unable to un-mute audio only participant if muted
#4770 - Integration of hand raising and lowering
#5794 - Update jitsi containers
Behavior change MEETINGROOM_AUTH_DOMAIN should be updated from ‘avencall.com’ to either ‘*’ or ‘meet-jitsi’
- #5773 - Ucassistant history icon tooltips not showing or are wrong
- #5809 - UC assistant : bugs on call history page
- #5770 - IVR build breaks when trying to release
- #5784 - deleting line of user in a group and queue
- #5801 - UA Users in Call Groups (or queues) - Be able to pass on the group/queue option to the actual dialed peer
- #5818 - Boss/Secretary filter “Ringing time” field missing in specific scenario
- #5867 - Penalty Field for queue is offset in edit user form/groups
- #5398 - [C] - Provisioning - Directed call pickup doesn’t work on EXP50 + T57W - xivo-yealink-v85 plugin
- #5544 - Frontend Integration Tests - Be able to run cypress test locally