Upgrading an XDS implies upgrading all components:
- XiVO (see XiVO Server Upgrade)
- Media Server (MDS) (one or more, see Media Server Upgrade)
XiVO Server Upgrade¶
- Stop all services (
xivo-service stop all) on Media Servers linked to your XiVO Main
- Perform the upgrade as documented in Upgrade section
Media Server Upgrade¶
- This procedure must be done on all media servers belonging to the upgraded XDS.
- Before upgrading a MDS, the MDS Main must be fully upgraded
The upgrade process requires to run the following command on a shell prompt on each media server.
Switch version using
xivo-distutility and specifying the LTS or specific version you want to upgrade to. For example:
Launch the upgrade process. All MDS services will be stopped during the process:
Update monitoring configuration by launching the script: