XiVO Solutions Release Notes¶
Consult the Five.10 Roadmap for complete list of fixes.
Components updated: xucmgt
Desktop Assistant / Web Assistant
- #1229 - Remove email option for closing a callback
Consult the Five.09 Roadmap for complete list of fixes.
Components updated: xivo-dao
- #1222 - Wrong trunk configuration leads to unknown protocol and generates error in agi script
Consult the Five.08 Roadmap for complete list of fixes.
Components updated: xivo-confd, xivo-ctid, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xivo-dao, xivo-agid, xivo-fetchfw, xucmgt, xuc, nginx
#534 - Cannot login new CTI user if it was created with Live reload deactivated (cf. SynchroLDAP)
#1054 - Document how to restore XiVO that was configured for XiVO CC from backup
#536 - Template line entry undeletable when there’s a blank in the name
Undeletable template lines created before this fix can be removed manually from
/var/lib/xivo-provd/jsondb/configsdirectory. XiVO web interface will still list them until xivo-provd is restarted. Do not delete any files which aren’t displayed in the web interface from the directory!
#984 - Wrong outcallerid when transfering call from Switchboard/Webassistant/Web agent
- #1207 - Add dependency to unrar-free and unar for Yealink fw download
- #1192 - WebRTC cannot connect to XiVO / Session limit / TCP timeout
- #1096 - When using dial from mobile, initial call to user’s mobile uses his outgoing Outgoing Caller ID.
- #1211 - After hold on both calls via desktop assistant with Yealink the hangup via desktop assistant hangs up both calls
Desktop Assistant / Web Assistant
- #1100 - Fix behavior, when second call is put on hold and then un-hold.
Consult the Five.07 Roadmap for complete list of fixes.
Components updated: xuc
#1184 - Data attached to a channel get propagated to all calls
When transfering a call, these variables are attached to the new channel however to prevent propagation on all trunk channels, your trunk name must contain ‘trunk’ so they can be distinguished from sip devices.
Consult the Five.06 Roadmap for complete list of fixes.
Components updated: xuc, xivo-db-replication
- #1074 - Xuc AMI connection broken on forward to channel starting with ‘Local/***’
- #1056 - Pack reporting upgrade to latests db version does not alter queue_log table as expected
Consult the Five.05 Roadmap for complete list of fixes.
Components updated: xuc
- #1040 - Unable to connect an agent 2 times on different applications
Consult the Five.04 Roadmap for complete list of fixes.
Components updated: xuc, xucmgt, xivo-config, xivo-libdao
- #602 - Web Agent: outgoing calls are counted as incoming call if Agent issues a call while Paused
- #935 - Call tracking is not working when using a custom Caller Id in the user
- #1014 - Phone status unknown after Xuc server start, updated on first phone event
- #1015 - Remove dial timeout on transfer from web assistant
- #937 - Wrong message if not an agent when login in ccagent
- #985 - Disable Conference on not supported phones in ccagent
- #1034 - between CCManager and Web Agent, two columns with the same name have a different meaning
- #1016 - CC coach is not displaying anymore the queues
- #1024 - CCManager does not display custom agent status
- #1026 - Checkbox to show Groups in ccmanager is not displayed when ticked
- #316 - When user change context, modification not reported in database
- #989 - Extensions beginning by 00 missing in the default call rights
- #1013 - Move plugin xivo-patton from Supported to Community
Consult the Five.03 Roadmap for complete list of fixes.
Components updated: xuc, xucmgt, recording-server, xivo-web-interface
- #947 - Fix issue when line was edited and avoided xuc user to receive calls
- #961 - Fix EventDialing when release Hold in conference room on Polycom and Yealink
- #960 - Fix state of Agent when dialing while on pause
- #953 - Fix unable to log a user when trying too early at xuc startup
Desktop Assistant / Web Assistant
- #957 - Fix untranslated error after logout when Xuc down and no automatic re-login
- #965 - Fix ringing tone sometimes played only once on Desktop assistant
- #951 - Add audio feedback when call is hangup with WebRTC
- #796 - Avoid adding blank number in form
Consult the Five.02 Roadmap for complete list of fixes.
Components updated: xuc, xucmgt, XiVO PBX, recording-server, spagobi, config-mgt, pack-reporting, xivo-full-stats, xivo-db-replication
- #877 - Transfer from directory search
- #802 - Fix error when calling from directory search
- #739 - Fix error when Config mgt is down
- #217 - Fix first login attempt may fail
CCManager / Config mgt
- #798 - Secured websocket detection
- #847 - Deleted agent group still appears in ConfigMGT & CCManager
Desktop Assistant / Web Assistant
- #931 - Auto-updater does not quit if close in tray is enabled
- #844 - WebRTC - Conversation still ongoing after Directed Pickup
- #902 - Null is displayed as forward number if validate an empty string in forward modal
- #730 - Should automatically reconnect after error of pc on
- #588 - Answering to headset or loudspeaker based on context (Yealink)
- #558 - Forwarding can be set to non-digits
- #786 - WebRTC: handle error after multiple aborted incomming calls
#200, #790 -
call-recording-filteringpackages were replaced by
xivocc-recording. The subroutines shipped in this new package (see: Recording configuration) were updated with new
xivocc-prefix to be able to add them on XiVO PBX objects (Incalls, Queues ...) via Web interface.
If these packages were already installed, you MUST follow specific XiVOCC Recording upgrade procedure.
- #775 - Handle processing error in xivo-full-stats
- #846 - Cannot open an agent group on the second page if there are more than 20 agent groups and the selected group doesn’t have more than 20 agents
- #777 - Wizard checkbox is set to False after returning from 4th step
- #746 - Fix voicemail creation in import
- #745 - Handle login casing in import
- #744 - Handle login duplicates in import
- #714 - Handle special character in SIP registry
- #463 - When a user forward (either *21 or native terminal softkey) to a queue, the callerid is not prepend accordingly to the queue configuration
- #939 - Update Polycom firmware 4.0.9 download URL
- #776 - Add new MAC address OUI for Polycom (64:16:7F)
- #942 - Environment variable AUTH_SECRET is not used by xucserver
- #609 - Fix SHOW_CALLBACKS environment variable usage
- Docker images are now labelled with the exact version of the embedded application. See Show containers and images versions.
Bugfix release. See 2017.03.00 section for features list and behavior changes.
Consult the Five.01 Roadmap.
Components updated: xuc, xucmgt
- Fix LDAP authentication that was no longer working
- Fix auto-update for Desktop Assistant that didn’t for Windows
- Fix Select2Call key that was not working with secured connection (which includes WebRTC users).
xivo-distpackage to prepare upgrade for future LTS
LTS Release. Below are listed the features, bugfixes and behavior changes.
Consult the Five.00 Roadmap.
- CCManager Access management: CCManager access is now authorized only for users with a with ‘Superviseur’ or ‘Administrateur’ rights (see Access authorizations in CCManager).
Web Assistant / Desktop assistant
- Name of caller is displayed for incoming calls (when it is known - usually internal users only). When incoming call is ringing, name of caller is displayed in popup dialog and in system notification. When call is accepted, name of caller is displayed in list of calls.
- Number of missed calls is displayed as number on history button (like number of voice messages on voicemail button). Number is cleared once history is displayed.
- Simplification of the forwarding call form by keeping only one field number to configure.
- Added a new header icon to show that you are using WebRTC and not a physical phone.
- Added possibility to initiate attended transfer while using WebRTC (same UI as for users with physical phones).
- Desktop Assistant features only (See Desktop Assistant for details):
- Added Select2Call feature with configurable global keyboard shortcut to handle some actions to interact with call.
- Added callto: and tel: link support to initiate calls.
- Added options to close in tray and launch application automatically at startup.
- New Authentication API has been implemented with explicit error handling messages. See CTI Authentication for more details.
Asterisk has been upgraded by default to 13.13.1 version (see Feature 563 for list of fixed bugs).
This version fixes bug Calls assigned to busy agents even if ringinuse=0. Then you SHOULD take care of removing the palliative
For asterisk versions, a new manual procedure is available to switch to oldstable or new candidate one, see Asterisk upgrade procedure.
xivocc-dcompalias to manage XivoCC docker containers.
dcompalias was replaced by
xivocc-dcompscript. If you are upgrading from version between 2016.04 and 2017.LTS1 you must run:
/etc/docker/compose/docker-xivocc.ymlnow contains all environment variables (like USE_SSO etc.). Value of these variables are set in two new files:
To customize XiVO CC edit the
/etc/docker/compose/.envfile is overwritten every time you run
xivocc-dcompscript with at least one argument.
To minimize downtime, XiVO CC services will not be stopped when upgrading
xivocc-installerpackage (true for
xivocc-installerpackage 2017.LTS1 and newer).
Fix a problem which prevented
xivocc-installerto finish properly if XiVO PBX wasn’t accessible, even if you had choosen not to configure it.
Upon upgrade, parameter
ENFORCE_MANAGER_SECURITYwill be set to
/etc/docker/compose/custom.envto keep old behavior. If you want to have the new behavior, remove
ENFORCE_MANAGER_SECURITYparameter from the file
/etc/docker/compose/custom.envand recreate the container (do not forget to add Superviseur or Administrateur rights to the users in the Configuration Management server).
Consult the 2017.02 Roadmap
- Fix WebRTC implementation compatibility with Chrome v57 and later, see WebRTC Environment for details.
- Fixes and enhancements of error handling while using WebRTC.
- Fixed problem when starting second call while using using SIP phone.
- Realtime statistics for inbound calls now take into account only ACD calls (it doesn’t take anymore internal calls).
- Configuration of agent login/pause management using phone function keys was simplified and documented.
- Added ACD version of Agent statistics of inbound calls. New users have column version of statistics (incl. non-ACD calls) hidden by default, but can be added in column selection.
- In Global View when Compact view option is set, agents are displayed on a single line with firstname only and lines without agents are hidden.
- Added new column in Agent View to display if base configuration matches the active configuration (see Select agent whose base configuration is different from active configuration).
- The subroutines shipped in the package
xivo-recording(see: Recording) were updated to include the possibility to start recording in pause. Take care to update your installation accordingly.
- The Default french configuration option of the Wizard now configures also ‘Default config device’ (see Default configuration for France).
SpagoBI sample reports have been revamped for better consistency and readability. Added profit-sharing + agent activity per week reports. To upload these new sample reports see SpagoBI.
- The new sample reports will be uploaded in a new Samples directory.
- It will not overwrite the old sample report (located under Standards and System directories).
- You may want to remove manually the old sample reports.
- When you add a new user with its line via XiVO PBX web interface, it is now visible in XiVO CC (CCAgent, CCManager) without xuc server restart. Limitation: when you are creating a new user, you must add the User and its line in the same step.
Bugfix release. See 2017.01.00 section for features list and behavior changes.
Consult the 2017.01.01 Roadmap for the list of fixes shipped in this version.
- WebAssistant - Cannot login with user account without provisioned device (like DECT or analog device). Temporary solution is to disable WEB RTC feature in xucmgt (see Disabling WebRTC).
- SpagoBI - Fix default url parameter so the container use the host address instead of localhost.
Consult the 2017.01 Roadmap
CCManager Access management: The CCManager access will be enforced in a near future and will require a user with Supervisor or Administrator rights (defined in the Configuration Management tool).
- In the meantime, when logging in the CCManager you may get a warning if you user account has no specific right defined (Message: “Warning, your user account has no profile defined. Please contact your administrator to create one.”).
- To prevent Agents from accessing the CCManager, you can enforce now the future behavior with a configuration parameter, see Enforcing security in CCManager.
New hamburger menu is available with option to maximize the different queue views. See Contact center management.
Queue and Agent views have now fixed table header if size is bigger than single viewport.
- Hold/Unhold button is now colorized with proper call on hold status.
- The Wizard has now a new option Default french configuration. This will import a predefined configuration enhanced for french XiVO PBX installations (see Default configuration for France).
- The asterisk 13.13.1 version is available for upgrade with a specific procedure. See Asterisk upgrade procedure. This version will become the new default asterisk version in a future release but, currently, is only available with a specific upgrade procedure.
A Security Issue related to WebRTC activation in XiVO PBX was found in 2016.04.01.
All XiVO PBX installations must be upgraded to latest 2016.04 (see XiVO PBX Upgrade notes).
Bugfix release. See 2016.04.00 section for features list and behavior changes.
Consult the 2016.04.01 Roadmap for the list of fixes shipped in this version.
- Cannot remotely logout agent from CCManager/Xivo
- Call establishment can take a long time because of the webRTC options
To upgrade, see Upgrade to latest subversion.
Consult the 2016.04 Roadmap
/etc/docker/compose/docker-xivocc.ymlare now stored in
/etc/docker/compose/.envfile. Important parameter is
XIVO_AMI_SECRET, which holds Ami password.
To be able to use the
/etc/docker/compose/.envfile, a new
dcompalias is generated in .bashrc. You must run:
If you are using
docker-compose instead of recommended alias
dcomp, make sure your current directory
/etc/docker/compose/.env won’t be used. i.e.:
cd /etc/docker/compose docker-compose ...
- For displaying search result, compatibility with xivo-dird of XiVO PBX has been enhanced. After upgrade you must verify the configuration of your CTI directory Display in XiVO PBX as described in Directories and Views.
Integration note: the Web and Desktop Assistant support only the display of
- 1 field for name (the one of type name in the directory display)
- 3 numbers (the one of type number and the first two of type callable)
- and 1 email
- Default csv separator has been changed from pipe ‘|’ to comma ‘,’ for the callback export.
No behavior changes.