The XiVO Centralized User Management requires :
- A server with:
- Some XiVOs to manage !
- see the next section for limitations on managed XiVOs.
Please double-check these requirements to prevent unexpected behavior.
For each Xivo which will be added to XCU ensure:
- Create an Incoming calls interval in the from-exten context with a did length equal to the internal number length for each interval managed by XCU.
- SCCP devices are not supported an may trigger error in the Centralized User Management. You must remove them on your XiVO before using this application.
- On any context, Users interval Number range start and Number range end from must be 1-6 six digits (no other characters are allowed).
- If you are making circular inclusions of asterisk context the XCU can potentially load users for a while, you should be very careful with such deployment.
Centralized routing will require further configuration - see Configuration of Xivos for Centralized Routing.
Install the gcu-installer package via apt:
Create the xivo sources list file
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/xivo-dist.listand add the following line (replace VERSION with the current version, e.g. 2017.11):
deb http://mirror.xivo.solutions/archive/ xivo-VERSION-latest main
Add GPG key of XiVO repository:
wget http://mirror.xivo.solutions/xivo_current.key -O - | apt-key add -
Update your source list and install the package:
apt-get update apt-get install gcu-installer
The configuration files are located in
The XCU configuration files are installed by the installer package to the /etc/docker/ directory.
Authentication is configured in
authentication.loginyou can change initial user credentials (default admin / superpass)
authentication.ldapyou can add configuration to use authentication via LDAP
A parameter called allowIntervalOverlap with default value false is available in
/etc/docker/interface-centralisee/application.conf. When set to false, the XCU does not allow use overlapping
intervals, when an interval is created or edited the XCU checks whether the interval overlaps with other intervals
on all XiVOs and if it does the action is rejected. This default setting helps you to preserve a coherent numbering plan.
If for some reason you need to allow interval overlapping, you just need to change the value in the configuration file to true and restart the XCU. It can be useful when some existing XiVO servers with overlapping intervals were imported or when you want to be able to migrate some user to another XiVO without changing its number.
Star XCU by following command:
docker-compose -p icdu -f /etc/docker/compose/icdu.yml up -d
Alternatively, you can set a bash alias for conveniently run XCU:
alias dcomp='docker-compose -p icdu -f /etc/docker/compose/icdu.yml'
In that case you can use simpler command :
dcomp up -d
- General application log is in
/var/log/interface-centralisee/application.logwith daily rotation, historic logs retained for 5 days.
- User actions are logged to
/var/log/interface-centralisee/user_actions.logwith daily rotation, historic logs retained for 366 days.
user_actions.log contains only brief information about which authorize XCU user did what action.
To log with more detail (including data of create and update actions), change in
<logger name="UserActions" level="INFO">
<logger name="UserActions" level="DEBUG">