CC Agent configuration¶
Recording can be paused or started by an agent.
|Recording On||Recording Paused|
This feature can be disabled by changing
showRecordingControls option in file
You can also set the environnment variable
SHOW_RECORDING_CONTROLS to false for your xucmgt container in
/etc/docker/compose/custom.env file. When disabled the recording status is not displayed any more
Activity (Queue) control¶
By using the
showQueueControls option in application.conf, you may allow an agent to enter or leave an activity.
You can also use
SHOW_QUEUE_CONTROLS environment variable in
On hold notification¶
You can configure
notifyOnHold (in seconds)) in application.conf, this option once set, will trigger a popup and a system notification to user if he has a call on hold for a long time.
You can also use
NOTIFY_ON_HOLD environment variable in
Pause Cause and Status¶
You can configure XiVO to have the following scenario:
- The agent person leaves temporarily his office (lunch, break, …)
- He sets his presence in the CCAgent to the according state
- The agent will be automatically set in pause and his phone will not ring from queues
- He comes back to his office and set his presence to ‘Available’
- The pause will be automatically cancelled
By default the pause action from the agent cannot be specified with a specific cause such as Lunch Time, or Tea Time. To be able to use a specific cause, you will have to define new Presences in the cti server configuration.
You define presences with action Activate pause to all queue to true, for not ready causes, and you must have one presence defined with an action Disable pause to all queue to be able to go back to not ready. When this presences are defined, you must restart the xuc server to be able to use them in ccagent, these presences will also be automatically available in CCmanager and new real time counters will be calculated.
|Presence from ready to pause||Presence from pause to ready|
Login and Pause management using function keys¶
You can configure Login or Pause keys on an agent phone. Their state will be synchronized with the state in XiVO CC applications.
- change status of agent: login if it was logged out, and logout if it was logged in
- LED of phone key will be updated accordingly as well as the status in XiVO CC applications (CCAgent…)
- if you login/logout via XiVO CC applications (CCAgent…), status will be updated and phone key LED will be updated.
change status of agent: pause if it was ready, ready if it was paused or in wrapup
LED of phone key will be updated accordingly as well as the status in XiVO CC applications (CCAgent…)
if you pause/unpause via XiVO CC applications (CCAgent…), status will be updated and phone key LED will be updated
Wrapup: if agent is on wrapup, the phone key will blink. If you press key while on wrapup, agent status will be changed to ready
- The key blinks on Snom and Yealink phone sets. It doesn’t blink on Polycom phone sets.
- To be able to terminate Wrapup via the key on Snom phones you must use correct version of plugin (see devices releasenotes).
There are two types of customizable function keys that can be used
Login: it will toggle login/logout of agent. There are two configuration patterns (see also below):
***30<PHONE NUMBER>: in this case it will ask for agent number and will then login the given agent on phone
***30<PHONE NUMBER>*<AGENT NUMBER>: in this case it will log agent
<AGENT NUMBER>on phone
Pause: it will toggle pause/unpause of agent (and will blink if agent is on Wrapup). Configuration pattern (see also below):
***34<PHONE NUMBER>: it will toggle pause/unpause of agent logged on phone
To use it you must:
On on XiVO PBX edit
/etc/xivo-xuc.confand change variables:
XUC_SERVER_IPto IP address of XivoCC
XUC_SERVER_PORTto port of XUC Server (default is 8090)
Configure function key on user (example with user 1000, 1001 and agent 8000 associated to user 1000):
Edit the user, open Func Keys tab and add keys like:
For Pause/Unpause agent logged on phone 1000 set:
For Login/Logout agent on phone 1000 set:
For Login/Logout agent 8000 on phone 1001 set: