- this is Work In Progress
- this is not for production use
- no support will be provided for this feature
The goal of this feature is to be able for users to use Mattermost embedded in XiVO UC/CC solutions.
Work in Progress¶
- Expose Mattermost from docker configuration
- Have a XiVO theme installed automatically
- Be able to be auto-logged Cti users inside Mattermost once connected to UC Assistant or Switchboard
- Be able to receive chat messages on any chat client connected (UC or Mattermost)
To enable the access to embedded Mattermost you need to have as prerequisite
xivo-chat-backend package installed (see Chat Backend).
Allow port 8000 to be exposed in docker
Edit your docker compose file (
/etc/docker/compose/docker-xivo-chat-backend.yml) and change the configuration of the mattermost container:
mattermost: [...] ports: - 8000:8000 [...]
xivocc-dcomp up -dto make the port accessible
/var/lib/xivo-chat-backend/scripts/xivo-mattermost-theme-install.shto install XiVO theme for users
(Option) You may want to disable Chat in UC assistant if not needed anymore - see Disabling chat in UC Assistant and Switchboard section
The Mattermost is then available http://xivo_uc:8000.
You can can connect as admin with associated password found in
- Currently there is no integration at all between XiVO users and Mattermost, if you want to use Mattermost as a chat solution, it is recommended to create your own team and create different users in Mattermost.