- CC Agent configuration
- Activity (Queue) control
- Activity’s Failed Destination Configuration
- On hold notification
- Pause Cause and Status
- Screen Popup
- Run executable
- Login and Pause management using function keys
Recording can be paused or started by an agent.
|Recording On||Recording Paused|
This feature can be disabled by changing
showRecordingControls option in file
You can also set the environnment variable
SHOW_RECORDING_CONTROLS to false for your xucmgt container in
/etc/docker/compose/custom.env file. When disabled the recording status is not displayed any more
By using the
showQueueControls option in application.conf, you may allow an agent to enter or leave an activity.
You can also use
SHOW_QUEUE_CONTROLS environment variable in
An agent can see and change the sound file played to the caller when the Activity is temporarily closed .
For this to work the XiVO Administrator needs to:
- import sound files in the XiVO PBX with the queue name prefix,
- configure the default queue,
- give the rights to the XiVO User.
|||Temporarily closed, here, means when no agent is logged in. More precisely when the call is sent to the Fail destination (see Join an empty queue and Remove callers if there are no agents parameters in the tab of the queue.in queue configuration, tab and Fail section). A call is sent to the Fail destination according to the|
To see the sound files, a XiVO Administrator must import them with the queue name prefix as described below:
- Given the queue Sales with its Name being
- Given I want to have two messages available for this queue:
closed_during_afternoon(‘We are closed this afternoon …’)
in_a_meeting(‘Currently in a meeting …’)
- Then, as a XiVO Administrator I MUST import these sound files with the prefix
sales_. For each file, do:
- Go to
- Click to Add a file
- File name: select the file on your disk
- Directory: select playback directory (this is mandatory)
- When file is added, edit it and prefix the file name with the queue name followed by an underscore, in our exampe
Said differently the agent will be able to see and set all sound files prefixed with the queue name.
You can configure a default queue for dissuasion by setting the queue name in
defaultQueueDissuasion in application.conf.
This option once set, will show the queue in the dissuasion dropdown.
You can also use
QUEUEDISSUASION_DEFAULT_QUEUE environment variable in
/etc/docker/xivo/custom.env file on the XiVO PBX and restart the services with
xivo-dcomp up -d.
To see/change the dissuasion destination via the CC Agent or CC Manager, a XiVO User must have a supervisor right with Update dissuasion access. To do this a XiVO Administrator must connect to the configmgt (https://XIVO_IP/configmgt) and configure the user with:
- Profile: Supervisor
- Access: check the box Update dissuasions
- Queues: select the queues the user can see
See Profile Management.
You can configure
notifyOnHold (in seconds)) in application.conf, this option once set, will trigger a popup and a system notification to user if he has a call on hold for a long time.
You can also use
NOTIFY_ON_HOLD environment variable in
You can configure XiVO to have the following scenario:
- The agent person leaves temporarily his office (lunch, break, …)
- He sets his presence in the CCAgent to the according state
- The agent will be automatically set in pause and his phone will not ring from queues
- He comes back to his office and set his presence to ‘Available’
- The pause will be automatically cancelled
By default the pause action from the agent cannot be specified with a specific cause such as Lunch Time, or Tea Time. To be able to use a specific cause, you will have to define new Presences in the cti server configuration.
You define presences with action Activate pause to all queue to true, for not ready causes, and you must have one presence defined with an action Disable pause to all queue to be able to go back to not ready. When this presences are defined, you must restart the xuc server to be able to use them in ccagent, these presences will also be automatically available in CCmanager and new real time counters will be calculated.
|Presence from ready to pause||Presence from pause to ready|
You can configure Login or Pause keys on an agent phone. Their state will be synchronized with the state in XiVO CC applications.
- change status of agent: login if it was logged out, and logout if it was logged in
- LED of phone key will be updated accordingly as well as the status in XiVO CC applications (CCAgent…)
- if you login/logout via XiVO CC applications (CCAgent…), status will be updated and phone key LED will be updated.
change status of agent: pause if it was ready, ready if it was paused or in wrapup
LED of phone key will be updated accordingly as well as the status in XiVO CC applications (CCAgent…)
if you pause/unpause via XiVO CC applications (CCAgent…), status will be updated and phone key LED will be updated
Wrapup: if agent is on wrapup, the phone key will blink. If you press key while on wrapup, agent status will be changed to ready
- The key blinks on Snom and Yealink phone sets. It doesn’t blink on Polycom phone sets.
- To be able to terminate Wrapup via the key on Snom phones you must use correct version of plugin (see devices releasenotes).
There are two types of customizable function keys that can be used
Login: it will toggle login/logout of agent. There are two configuration patterns (see also below):
***30<PHONE NUMBER>: in this case it will ask for agent number and will then login the given agent on phone
***30<PHONE NUMBER>*<AGENT NUMBER>: in this case it will log agent
<AGENT NUMBER>on phone
Pause: it will toggle pause/unpause of agent (and will blink if agent is on Wrapup). Configuration pattern (see also below):
***34<PHONE NUMBER>: it will toggle pause/unpause of agent logged on phone
To use it you must:
On on XiVO PBX edit
/etc/xivo-xuc.confand change variables:
XUC_SERVER_IPto IP address of XivoCC
XUC_SERVER_PORTto port of XUC Server (default is 8090)
Configure function key on user (example with user 1000, 1001 and agent 8000 associated to user 1000):
Edit the user, open Func Keys tab and add keys like:
For Pause/Unpause agent logged on phone 1000 set:
For Login/Logout agent on phone 1000 set:
For Login/Logout agent 8000 on phone 1001 set: