Below is a list of New Features and Behavior Changes compared to the previous LTS version, Polaris (2017.11).
- XiVO administration web interface has been revamped to make it lighter and more responsive.
- UC assistant can handle conferences with features such as showing participants, including a visual indicator to show who is talking. Added also possibility to Mute/Unmute/Kick participants if you’re an organizer of the conference.
- Personal contacts can be managed now from UC assistant. Possibility to add/edit/delete/import your own contacts from the application (see Personal contacts).
- Fax reception: upon fax reception paper format is forced to “A4” (before it was not specified).
Aldebaran Bugfixes Versions¶
Components version table¶
Table listing the current version of the components.
Consult the Aldebaran.17 Roadmap.
Components updated: pack-reporting
- #3076 - [C] - log rotation for specific-stats.log does not work as expected
Consult the Aldebaran.16 Roadmap.
Components updated: xucmgt, xucserver
- #2836 - Chrome / Chromium crashes when agent misses a call and focus and browser has its focus on another tab
- #2888 - “Play audio” signal from keyboard or headset plays the xivo ringing sound
- #2704 - [C] - WebRTC - RTP flow is stopped after unhold
- #2934 - [C] - Transfer completion may fail (all is hangup) if transfer completion is done while destination is ringing
Consult the Aldebaran.14 Roadmap.
Components updated: xivo-upgrade
- #2720 - Download of Docker GPG key does not work behind a proxy
Consult the Aldebaran.13 Roadmap.
Components updated: asterisk, xivo-backup, xivo-upgrade, xucserver
- #2533 - CAS Login doesn’t work when username contains uppercase
#2469 - Improve xivo-backup adding fail2ban config AND more important: docker/xivo configuration
#2630 - When I installed DAHDI modules, it should continue to work after (minor) kernel upgrade (port to Aldebaran)
Behavior change When upgrading, it will install new
dahdi-linux-dkmspackage with necessary dependencies. The removal of the old
dahdi-linux-modules-*packages is handled during the upgrade on XiVO.
Consult the Aldebaran.12 Roadmap.
Components updated: xivo, xivo-dao
- #2412 - Confgend can’t generate configuration due to sqlalchemy changes for security purposes
Consult the Aldebaran.11 Roadmap.
Components updated: xucmgt, xucserver
- #2289 - Callbacks are removed from the list if I click again on the Callbacks view
- #2319 - Unable to loggoff an agent with ccagent
- #2283 - [C] - CCManager displays wrong logout time in Agent View
- #2292 - Second call Bip is not always working and global key not always working
#2241 - WebAssistant - XuC - xivo-auth User cannot toggle DND or enable/disable forward because his token doesn’t exist anymore
#2355 - [C] - When xuc loses connection to AMI (Ami failure) ghost call may appear in user interfaces
Behavior change Now, when xuc loses connection to the AMI, ongoing calls are cleared from the Web / Desktop Assistant call control (they are cleared from CC Agent or UC call control display).
Only new calls after AMI connection is back, will be correctly displayed in the Web / Desktop Assistant call control.
Note that if this AMI connection failure happens when a WebRTC user has an ongoing call, he will only be able to hangup the call by loging out of the Web / Desktop Application.
Consult the Aldebaran.10 Roadmap.
Components updated: configmgt, xucserver
- #2264 - ConfigMgt supports high load (connecting agents)
Consult the Aldebaran.09 Roadmap.
Components updated: xucmgt
- #2260 - No call notification with Desktop Application on Windows10 (Windows 10 16299.19)
Consult the Aldebaran.08 Roadmap.
Components updated: xivo-agid, xivo-full-stats, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #2197 - Agent Outbound Call statistics is wrong
- #2178 - Can’t update Electron application on Windows if ccagent is configured as URL
- #2234 - [C] Agents statistic conversation_time_outgoing_calls abnormally long
- #808 - After reload or reopen, pending voicemail message are not shown
- #2191 - Error when importing and exporting contacts
- #2194 - Personal contacts import should not allow large and invalid file types
- #1065 - [C] - Voicemail remains in disabled state after deactivating DND
- #2011 - [C] When re-provisioning user on another phone with another IP, StartCallback dials wrong line/device
- #2097 - [CAS] Enable lougout from CAS authentication
#1684 - BTIP - Timer Session value
Behavior change New values were added to fields :
- Maximum session refresh interval
- Minimum session refresh interval
in General -> SIP Protocol and Trunk Management -> SIP Protocol
#2169 - [C] fax tiff converted to pdf have a bad format, and can’t be printed
Behavior change Upon fax reception paper format is forced to “A4” (before it was not specified).
#2218 - Cannot delete a user with funckeys
#2236 - Missing scrollbars on menu display in webi
- #1784 - XiVO UC - Errors in xuc log when connecting to config mgt
Consult the Aldebaran.07 Roadmap.
Components updated: xivo-confd, xivo-confgend, xivo-config, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #2136 - Put asterisk 13.22 in -candidate of Five, Polaris and Aldebaran
- #2032 - When selecting a callback the wrong callback is displayed an called
- #2139 - CSS Cache is not invalidated when a new version is released
- #2064 - Additionnal calls are counted for missed calls and offered calls stats
- #2181 - Wrong linkedId in Xuc PhoneEvents
- #1558 - Web assistant - handle automatic reconnection from different networks
- #1783 - UC Assistant - Phone Conference button are misaligned
- #1974 - Exported personal contacts can’t be imported if commas are missing at line ends
- #1495 - Webrtc user is not redirected to login page from error popup
- #1762 - Not disconnected when click on logout if call is ongoing on webrtc
- #1975 - HA DB replication script fails on configmgt tables replication
- #2007 - Glitches in XiVO web-interface
- #2133 - Be able to skip intro of echo test
- #2146 - Saving a user with many funckeys is very long
- #2176 - UC add-on missing installation step causes assistant to not accept incoming calls or pause all established ones
Consult the Aldebaran.06 Roadmap.
Component updated: xucmgt
#1992 - Open sheet url in multiple tabs
Consult the Aldebaran.05 Roadmap.
Components updated: nginx, xivo-agid, xivo-confd, xivo-config, xivo-dao, xivo-db-replication, xivo-full-stats, xivo-manage-db, xivo-upgrade, xivo-web-interface, xucmgt, xucserver
- #1863 - Web Agent Callback icon : The notification of existing callback is not present anymore
- #1911 - Callback list incorrect when multiple lists on the same queue
- #1937 - Sort is not working on callback view in CCAgent
- #1938 - Callback period change when taking callback in CCAgent
- #1940 - One Callback still displayed in CCAgent when processing is finished
- #1855 - Configmgt must be accessible from fingerboard
- #1795 - Queue statistic conversation_time abnormally long
- #1923 - Agent statistic (stat_agent_specific) conversation_time abnormally long (port to Aldebaran)
- #1934 - Transferred call offered to and answered by an agent are not counted
- #1957 - Missing rights for user stats on new tables “qualifications, qualifications_answer, subqualifications, transfers” in xivo_stats database
- #1958 - Add replication of “queue_qualification”
- #1945 - Personal contact accentuated chars are not encoded properly when exported on Windows
- #1959 - Support Aastra phone using the web assistant
#1707 - Ws result future are sometimes not handled if they fail and so errors are swallowed
Behavior change When a phone device is not reachable from the Xuc server, an error is reported in the log file.
#1623 - SQL error when trying to filter queue skills
#1756 - Wrong line status for user imported via CSV with a sip_username in uppercase
Behavior change When importing users with a CSV file,
sip_usernamein uppercase will be set to lowercase during import.
#1772 - Configmgt is not upgraded in case of minor upgrade (e.g. from 2018.05.XX to 2018.05.YY)
#1918 - Remove outgoing call redirection database migration script fails if user contains non-ascii character
#1931 - Incoming call to user are denied if user has a denied all
#1932 - On internal calls, wrong call rights are applied
#1946 - Cannot add CTI information (profile, login …) to a user through a CSV file update
#1947 - Call rights check fails when calling from external an user with a custom line
#1964 - Can’t access administration page through an SSH redirection when XiVO UC is installed
#1965 - Can’t download backups files when XiVO UC is installed on XiVO
- #1929 - Update PXE with Debian 8.11
Consult the Aldebaran.04 Roadmap.
Components updated: xucserver
- #1905 - Can’t download callback tickets in ccmanager
Consult the Aldebaran.03 Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, recording-server, xivo-dao, xivo-install-cd, xivo-manage-db, xivo-web-interface, xucmgt, xucserver
#1770 - Rename statistic “Divert.” on ccmanager(queue_view)
Behavior change In CC Manager, in view Queues, column “Divert.” was renamed to “Timeout”.
#1887 - Call qualification export should be completely in JSON
- #1847 - Use Config Mgt with HTTPS protocol
Behavior change All calls to configmgt API (callbakcs, user rights…) should now be prefixed by configmgt. For examples for requesting callbacks you would request api/1.0/callback_lists now you have to request configmgt/api/1.0/callback_lists.
- #1857 - configmgt redirection to login is not working
- #1892 - Cannot give the role Teacher to an user in configmgt
- #1860 - Outgoing transfer doesn’t have the correct recording audio file link in list of recorded files
- #1884 - Ordering of agents and queues in description of a transfered call recording
- #1853 - XuC user right is not using correct url for configmgt
- #1867 - High memory & cpu usage triggered by call loops and outbound queue calls
- #1872 - Document limitation for stop recording upon external xfer feature
- #1901 - Disable AMI log in xucserver
#569 - Voicemail Email - For a given voicemail, customizing email body doesn’t accept some “ponctuation” characters
Behavior change Some new error messages in XiVO web interface are displayed in the default language of web browser. The language can be different.
#1749 - Support CAS with SSO
#1760 - XiVO installation from ISO creates slow LVM partition
#1782 - Outgoing caller id and call permissions have wrong user id when unc. fwd
#1785 - Destination list hidden when creating a func key with boss-secretary filter
#1810 - Qualifications table not created on fresh xivo install
#1865 - Web interface doesn’t indicate that system configuration must be applied
#1894 - Button for mass synchronization disappears from web interface
#1897 - Doc - Live reload deactivation implications
See new table in General settings section.
- #1497 - Simplify ISO build
Consult the Aldebaran.02 Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, recording-server, xivo-dist, xucmgt, xucserver
- #1801 - Cannot remove activity from favorites when showQueueControls is not set
- #1834 - Be able to use XUC API from xucmgt 3rd party app
- #1776 - Call Qualifications: export as csv
- #1828 - Disable PlayFramework CSRF protection for REST API request with X-Auth-Token
- #1787 - As supervisor I don’t see disk space usage
- #1789 - Recording disk usage is inverted in log
- #1823 - Cannot use recording control on web agent during an outgoing call or incoming call
- #1832 - Recording call status is not always reported on acd outbound calls
- #1806 - Null ‘key’ argument while displaying queue report in SpagoBI
- #1799 - UC assistant should not allow to hold second call if one is already holded
- #1817 - Channel vars not propagated from queue to agent
- #1833 - Connected line number and name is not always correct
- #1794 - Add borealis in the named distribution of xivo-dist
Consult the Aldebaran.01 Roadmap.
Components updated: recording-server
- #1777 - Angular controller load issue on “controle d’enregistrement” tab on the recording server
LTS Release. New features and behavior changes are listed above, under the Aldebaran (2018.05) section.
Consult the Aldebaran.00 Roadmap.
Aldebaran is a LTS release of XiVO Solutions. A summary of the New Features and Behavior Changes compared to the previous LTS version, Polaris, is available above (see Aldebaran (2018.05)).
Components updated: config-mgt, recording-server, xivo, xivo-auth, xivo-db-replication, xivo-dist, xivo-install-script, xivo-manage-db, xivo-monitoring, xivo-service, xivo-solutions-doc, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #1769 - Rename statistics “Total” on ccmanager
- #1758 - ConfigMgt status in XiVO when restart is inactive(dead) whereas the docker is running
#1085 - Recording space alert when limit reached
#1750 - Stop Recording on external transfer
Behavior change Recording will now be stopped upon external transfer of an incoming call. That is if two external parties are bridged together (after a transfer for example), the recording will be stopped. See Stop recording upon external transfer.
- #1768 - Replicate call qualification configuration
- #1654 - Import/export a personal contact list
- #1657 - Name of the personal contact from my call history
- #1658 - Name of the personal contact in current call
- #1720 - Control my own microphone in a conference room
- #1728 - FavoriteUpdated event is not handled anymore once a personal contact is created
- #1735 - Mute/UnMute a participant in conference
- #1736 - Kick a participant in a conference
- #1771 - Updated name of the personal contact in call history
- #731 - [Doc] WebRTC route call when not connected
- #1773 - Add call qualifications interface to xucserver
#1741 - Add configmgt webservice to configure call qualification options in the queue WebI section
#1745 - Include Config Mgt in XiVO UC
Behavior change Docker bridge network were changed - from 172.18.0.0/16 to 172.18.0.0/24 for XiVO UC - from 172.18.0.0/16 to 172.18.1.0/24 for Config Mgt
#1752 - Incomprehensible error message when creating a conference with Organizer pin code without Pin code on general tab
#1757 - Get token from xivo-auth to be used by configmgt
#1763 - Configure call qualification options in the queue WebI section
- #1726 - xivo-docker does not upgrade docker-compose if it already exists