XiVO Gaia Intermediate Versions¶
Consult the 2021.06 Roadmap.
Components updated: asterisk, config-mgt, play-authentication, xivo-confgend, xivo-config, xivo-edge, xivo-libsccp, xivo-web-interface, xivo-webi-nginx, xivocc-installer, xivoxc-nginx, xucmgt, xucserver
- #3733 - Prepare Asterisk 18 with XiVO patches
- #3821 - Asterisk 18 - Test non-regression on device synchronization
- #3823 - Asterisk 18 - Test non-regression on transfer towards E.164 number format
- #3824 - Asterisk 18 - Test non-regression of asterisk 11 compatibility patches
- #3874 - Asterisk 18 - CEL - app list in cel.conf is no longer case insensitive
- #3875 - Asterisk 18 - Retrieving a call from queue via Bridge application doesn’t should raise a QueueCallerLeave AMI event (switchboard related)
- #3937 - Update libsccp for asterisk 18
- #3879 - Agent unable to mute himself while in conference
- #3880 - Display issue when receiving call from external number in CCAgent
- #3943 - CTI authent: create new endpoint to check single user
- #2452 - [S] Disable TLSv1.X <= 1.2
#3878 - Unable to hangup ringing call after re-logging for webrtc agent
Behavior change When leaving the web/desktop-assistant (or agent) while having an ongoing webrtc call, and if you confirm, the call will be hung up.
- #3877 - UC Assistant - First call after login rings like a second call
- #3924 - Kerberos - authentication after standby or change of networks (cable / wifi)
#3696 - As a XiVO Admin I want to be able to find in logs poor webrtc communication
#3896 - Shorten CTI token and include renewal mechanism
Behavior change The remember me feature will only work for 1 hour after leaving the application. Passed that delay you will need to retype your password. You can revert this behaviour at your own risks by changing the Credentials validity period.
#3897 - Be able to get TURN info and credentials before initializing the webrtc stack with renewal mechanism
#3902 - Security protection in Kamailio routing SIP
#3906 - Be able to use TURN server for asterisk
#3923 - Edge - Clarify XiVO Edge configuration in Webi
#3929 - Brute force auth protection in Kamailio
#3931 - [C] - Video of called party is seen before he answers
#3949 - When calling via Edge server, caller does not receive ACK
#3910 - CTI authent: do not return to the client (frontend) whether it was the username or password that was wrong
Behavior change For security reasons, when using the api to obtain an authentication token, you will now receive a generic InvalidCredentials error when username or password is incorrect instead of a detailled error.
#3940 - CTI authent: unify authentication methods - xuc
Behavior change The definition of authentication methods in project configuration file determines which method is going to be used. If the method is not defined it will be disabled.
Consult the 2021.05 Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, recording-server, xivo-confgend, xivo-edge, xivo-web-interface, xucmgt, xucserver
- #3855 - Purge date is wrong in logs
#3881 - Display call control right after dialing a number
#3888 - Duplicate number on outgoing call
#3899 - [C] - Forbid directory lookup with no value
Behavior change When searching for a contact, the search has to be at least two characters
#3752 - Be able to authenticate webRTC user with the TURN server
#3871 - Edge proxy - Token format check and websocket mds protection
#3872 - Edge proxy - Split login page from the rest
#3884 - Be able to route sip request via Kamailio
#3898 - Configure coTurn for TURN with authentication
Behavior change Setting a STUN server in General Configuration / SIP will broke WebRTC.
Consult the 2021.04 Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, sipml5-xivo-mirror, xivo-confgend, xivo-config, xivo-sysconfd, xivo-web-interface, xucmgt, xucserver
- #3843 - CC agent Ringtone choice is displayed even if we don’t have webrtc line
- #3849 - UC Assistant - callto tag with E164 numbers fails
- #3850 - Desktop assistant links are no more displayed
- #3751 - Installation and configuration server STUN / TURN
- #3753 - Propagate STUN/TURN configuration to a webRTC endpoint
- #3820 - WebRTC Access - Web Proxy
- #3842 - Be able to skip/shorten the ICE candidate gathering
- #3844 - Confgend : Be able to configure RTP conf with STUN server address
- #3845 - Webi : Be able to send message to bus when saving sip configuration
- #3846 - Configmgt : Create and API to retrieve Stun address
- #3847 - XUC : Add stun address to line config
Consult the 2021.03 Roadmap.
Components updated: recording-server, sipml5-xivo-mirror, xivo-config, xivo-install-script, xivo-webi-nginx, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #3830 - [Doc] Correct documentation for ENFORCE_MANAGER_SECURITY option for xucmgt
- #3724 - [C] - Recorded files are not seekable under Chrome browser
- #3758 - Recording download fails in Chrome
- #3691 - As a User I want to be warned if the application detects bad network condition
- #3725 - Upgrade xucmgt components - frontend
- #3796 - Add the audio quality detection feature to CCAgent app
- #3799 - As an user I may want to see advanced statistics about webrtc audio quality
- #3814 - Add the down part of webrtc statistics to the ucassistant and ccagent
- #3762 - XUC - Change hint status on asterisk when a user DND or forwards are changed
- #2650 - XDS - Sync files from Main to MDS
Consult the 2021.02 Roadmap.
Components updated: asterisk, config-mgt, recording-server, xivo-confgend, xivo-config, xivo-web-interface, xucmgt
- #3755 - Build asterisk with opus codec
- #3795 - Call button in conversation disappears when sending first message
- #3761 - Forward & DND user API in configmgt
#3701 - Check ELK upgrade impact on custom Kibana dashboard and Elastic data
#3807 - [C] - Lots of agent history request can load the reporting server
Behavior change Agent Call history is now limited to the last 7 days: it displays the last 20 calls for the last 7 days period (previously it was displaying the last 20 calls with no period limit - which could overload the Reporting Server)
- #3756 - Microphone Muted detection only works for first call
#3651 - Support the opus codec
Default codecs for Webrtc lines (also for Webrtc line of Unique Account user):
- changed to: opus, alaw, vp8
- only these codecs are used for these line types
Lines with customized codecs:
- Phone and Webrtc lines use only the chosen codecs
- for Unique Account user, codec customization only applies to the Webrtc line
#3750 - Periodic cleaning of the personal contacts not linked to any existing user
Consult the 2021.01 Roadmap.
Components updated: pack-reporting, packaging, recording-server, xivo-db-replication, xivo-full-stats, xivo-lib-python, xivo-monitoring, xivo-outcall, xivo-switchboard-reports, xivo-webi-nginx, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #3613 - error appears when opening devtools on loading error page
- #3723 - Doc - API doesn’t behave the same when searching for all recordings or searching a specific call
- #3726 - Upgrade recording-server components
- #3743 - As a recording user I want to be able to search a recording with part of the number
- #3747 - stats - hangup_time for an incoming call to a queue transferred to another queue is sometime missing in call_on_queue
- #3728 - As a UC/CCAgent/Switchboard user I want to be able to send a predefined email to a search results
- #3729 - I can get the defined email template through a xucmgt endpoint
- #3730 - As a user I can open (from the search result) an email (in my email client) prefilled with defined template and with callernum/dstname prefilled
#3749 - Asterisk codec graphic doesn’t work anymore
#3754 - Wizard error when domain begin by a number
Behavior change Wizard is less strict on domain name check: particularly it now accepts a digit as the first letter of a domain part.
- #3727 - Update Java openjdk docker images for scala applications
Consult the 2020.21 Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, recording-server, xivo-config, xivo-db, xivo-doc-devices, xivo-outcall, xivo-provd-plugins, xivo-upgrade, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xucmgt, xucserver
- #3638 - Customer call history show call answered by an agent while call was abandonned (Front End Fix)
- #3670 - Upgrade xuc components
- #3710 - [C] - Recording server - purge don’t work when high number of file
#3606 - UI to invite someone in conference
#3659 - UI - Conference with long name does not fit
#3668 - Add the possibility to hide download Windows/Linux on UC Assistant/CCAgent
#3692 - As a conference administrator I can invite someone from its extension in the current conference
Behavior change When in conference and typing a phone number in the searchbar, a dropdown menu will show with 3 options : - Call - Invite to conference - Search
It is now possible to search by phone numbers when in a conference. To enable it, modify your directories definition.
- #3058 - XiVO containers are not upgraded after docker-ce upgrade
- #3649 - [C] - Outcall - nb of connection to the database
- #3705 - As XiVO admin of entity B I see users of entity A in users list
- #3707 - [C] - Updating the line template breaks the provd config (it removes the sip line info from the configs)
- #3712 - [Wizard] Default configuration for France creates outcall routes with context “to-extern”
- #3721 - Outcall don’t keep “Internal” on upgrade
Consult the 2020.20 Roadmap.
Components updated: config-mgt, logstash, recording-server, xivo-web-interface, xivocc-installer, xivoxc-nginx, xucmgt, xucserver
- #2762 - S - Be able to manually change play auth token of our application (configmgt, recording …)
- #3641 - Update Electron to the very latest version
- #3666 - Update Kibana (ELK stack) to last version
- #3661 - Upgrade docker - test and fix/document upgrade from xivo/cc version on Stretch debian
- #3678 - As a conference administrator I can invite someone (from search result or favorites) in the current conference
- #3672 - Nginx upgrade on XiVO CC
- #3680 - Cannot use Cti.dial
- #3689 - OpenID authentication doesn’t work when token has single audience
- #3693 - Web interface - Protocol Type - Missing “n” to “Personalisé”
- #3619 - Support Yealink firmware V85 for phone : T31P / T33G / T53 / T54W
Consult the 2020.19 Roadmap.
Components updated: rabbitmq, xivo-dist, xivo-web-interface, xucmgt, xucserver
Do not upgrade to this version for a XiVO below Freya. Docker upgrade was not tested for XiVO below Freya.
- #3657 - Chat Refactor - 3 - Xuc API Gaia
#2449 - [S] Upgrade docker to latest 19.03 version (and docker-compose to 1.27.4)
Docker is upgraded to 19.03.13 and docker-compose to 1.27.4.