The following components will be upgraded :
- Docker images
- xivocc-installer package
This upgrade procedure applies only to XiVO CC installed via the
Before upgrading you have to check or change your sources list.
It should be located in the file
There are two cases :
- Upgrade to latest version,
- Upgrade to a specific version (or an archive version)
Upgrade to latest version¶
To upgrade to the latest version the sources list must point towards debian URI and xivo-solutions suite:
deb http://mirror.xivo.solutions/debian/ xivo-solutions main
Upgrade to specific version¶
To upgrade to a specific version the sources list must point towards archive URI and xivo-solutions-VERSION suite.
For example if you want to upgrade to 2016.03 version you should have:
deb http://mirror.xivo.solutions/archive/ xivo-solutions-2016.03 main
When you have checked the sources.list you can upgrade with the following commands:
apt-get update apt-get install xivocc-installer
The current docker-compose.yml file will be renamed to docker-compose.yml.dpkg-old and new template downloaded. A new docker-compose.yml file will be rendered from the template using the current xivocc version.
Then you run the new version by dcomp up -d eventually preceded by the dcomp pull to download the new images.
Consult the 2016.04 Roadmap
/etc/docker/compose/docker-xivocc.ymlare now stored in
/etc/docker/compose/.envfile. Important parameter is
XIVO_AMI_SECRET, which holds Ami password.
To be able to use the
/etc/docker/compose/.envfile, a new
dcompalias is generated in .bashrc. You must run:
If you are using
docker-compose instead of recommended alias
dcomp, make sure your current directory
/etc/docker/compose/.env won’t be used. i.e.:
cd /etc/docker/compose docker-compose ...
- For displaying search result, compatibility with xivo-dird of XiVO PBX has been enhanced. After upgrade you must verify the configuration of your CTI directory Display in XiVO PBX as described in Directories and Views.
Integration note: the Web and Desktop Assistant support only the display of
- 1 field for name (the one of type name in the directory display)
- 3 numbers (the one of type number and the first two of type callable)
- and 1 email
- Default csv separator has been changed from pipe ‘|’ to comma ‘,’ for the callback export.
No behavior changes.