added in version 2016.04
From version 2016.04 one can use WebRTC with XiVO PBX and XiVO CC in the following environment:
- LAN network (currently no support for WAN environment),
- with the:
- Web Assistant with Chrome browser version 55 (tested on 55.0.2883.87 m 64-bit),
- or Desktop Assistant
The requirements are:
- to have a microphone and headphones for your PC,
- to configure, in the XiVO PBX, a user with a WebRTC line (see: Configuration of user with WebRTC line),
- have a SSL/TLS certificate signed by a certification authority installed on the nginx of XiVO CC,
- and use https:
- Web Assistant: you must connect to the Web Assistant via https protocol,
- Desktop Application: you must check Protocol -> Secure in the application parameters.
Currently you can not have a user configured for both WebRTC and a phone set at the same time.